https://echo-ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/echo-ca-300x152.jpg 0 0 abhishek manne https://echo-ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/echo-ca-300x152.jpg abhishek manne2013-03-27 14:18:332020-10-26 19:00:46§12191 – Registration Fees Community Associations
The miscellaneous business entity filing fees are the following:
Foreign Associations, as defined in Sections 170 and 171 of the Corporations Code:
- Filing the statement and designation upon the qualification of a foreign association pursuant to Section 2105 of the Corporations Code: One hundred dollars ($100).
- Filing an amended statement and designation by a foreign association pursuant to Section 2107 of the Corporations Code: Thirty dollars ($30).
- Filing a certificate showing the surrender of the right of a foreign association to transact intrastate business pursuant to Section 2112 of the Corporations Code: No fee.
- Filing a statement in accordance with Section 18200 of the Corporations Code as to principal place of office or place for sending notices or designating agent for service: Twenty-five dollars ($25).
- Insignia Registrations: Ten dollars ($10).
Community Associations and Common Interest Developments:
- Filing a statement by a community association in accordance with Section 1363.6 of the Civil Code to register the common interest development that it manages: An amount not to exceed thirty dollars ($30).
- Filing an amended statement by a community association in accordance with Section 1363.6 of the Civil Code: No fee.