https://echo-ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/echo-ca-300x152.jpg 0 0 abhishek manne https://echo-ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/echo-ca-300x152.jpg abhishek manne2013-03-30 17:11:552020-08-31 23:39:45§5310 – Annual Policy Statement
Within 30 to 90 days before the end of its fiscal year, the board shall distribute an annual policy statement that provides the members with information about association policies. The annual policy statement shall include all of the following information:
- The name and address of the person designated to receive official communications to the association, pursuant to §4035.
- A statement explaining that a member may submit a request to have notices sent to up to two different specified addresses, pursuant to subdivision (b) of §4040.
- The location, if any, designated for posting of a general notice, pursuant to paragraph (3) of subdivision (a) of §4045.
- Notice of a member’s option to receive general notices by individual delivery, pursuant to subdivision (b) of §4045.
- Notice of a member’s right to receive copies of meeting minutes, pursuant to subdivision (b) of §4950.
- The statement of assessment collection policies required by §5730.
- A statement describing the association’s policies and practices in enforcing lien rights or other legal remedies for default in the payment of assessments.
- A statement describing the association’s discipline policy, if any, including any schedule of penalties for violations of the governing documents pursuant to §5850.
- A summary of dispute resolution procedures, pursuant to §5920 and §5965.
- A summary of any requirements for association approval of a physical change to property, pursuant to §4765.
- The mailing address for overnight payment of assessments, pursuant to §5655.
- Any other information that is required by law or the governing documents or that the board determines to be appropriate for inclusion.
- The annual policy statement shall be made available to the members pursuant to §5320.