https://echo-ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/echo-ca-300x152.jpg 0 0 abhishek manne https://echo-ca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/echo-ca-300x152.jpg abhishek manne2013-03-30 19:28:142021-01-10 07:16:09§6150 – Pre-Litigation Notice to Members
- Not later than 30 days before the filing of any civil action by the association against the declarant or other developer of a common interest development for alleged damage to the common areas, alleged damage to the separate interests that the association is obligated to maintain or repair, or alleged damage to the separate interests that arises out of, or is integrally related to, damage to the common areas or separate interests that the association is obligated to maintain or repair, the board shall provide a written notice to each member of the association who appears on the records of the association when the notice is provided. This notice shall specify all of the following:
- That a meeting will take place to discuss problems that may lead to the filing of a civil action, in addition to the potential impacts thereof to the association and its members, including any financial impacts.
- The options, including civil actions, that are available to address the problems.
- The time and place of the meeting.
- Notwithstanding subdivision (a), if the association has reason to believe that the applicable statute of limitations will expire before the association files the civil action, the association may give the notice, as described above, within 30 days after the filing of the action. SEC. 3. This act shall become operative on January 1, 2014.
Notes on the Text:
Location in “Old” Davis-Stirling: