New “Benefactor” Lifetime Membership
The Echo Board of Directors has launched a special benefactor membership program to recognize individuals and, individuals and companies, who have gone beyond customary market opportunities to support Echo and its mission to educate, advocate, and connect with HOA boards and engaged homeowners. For a contribution of $10,000, the Benefactor will be enrolled as a LIFETIME member of Echo and forever recognized as a Benefactor of the association.
In addition to lifetime Echo membership, the Benefactor receives:
- Featured full-page recognition (one time) in a printed edition of the Echo Journal.
- Masthead recognition in each Echo Journal as an Honorary Member of the Board and open invitation to attend all regular Echo board meetings.
- Recognition on the Echo website.
- Invitations to special functions and events.
- A special one-time appreciation event with leadership.
- Free access to all webinar events and attendance at the HOA University.
- Commemorative plaque or engraved artistic vase in recognition of Benefactor status.
- The Benefactor benefits continue after retirement from the industry.
This special Benefactor membership would be a wonderful recognition of someone who has been a long-time member in the CID industry and a supporter of HOA education for board members and community homeowners.