The undersigned here applies to be accepted as a Member of the Educational Community of Homeowners (Echo). Echo reserves the right to refuse membership to any ﬁrm or person not meeting the standards set by the Board of Directors of the Educational Community of Homeowners. If accepted, the undersigned agrees to comply with the following conditions:
Standards of Membership
- I certify that the ﬁrm or person named below has a direct interest in the successful operation of common interest housing developments.
- I agree to support Echo in its member service programs and to assist Echo in its membership solicitations of homeowner associations.
- I agree to abide by a high standard of professional conduct and ethics as may be expressed by the Echo Board of Directors and to operate in the best interest of member homeowner associations.
- Members in violation of the standards and ethics are subject to censure and termination of membership on the recommendation of their peers and by action of the Echo Board of Directors.
How Echo Uses Your Information
Echo will never sell or share your personal information with any third-party without your express permission.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Annual dues of $525 are payable with your application for membership. If your application is declined, the full payment will be refunded. Members will be billed annually in the anniversary month of joining. Membership will be automatically terminated for failure to pay dues 30 calendar days after the dues become delinquent. Terminated members may be reinstated upon payment of delinquent dues.
- Memberships may be terminated by written notice to the Echo office. No refunds of dues will be made for memberships that are terminated early.
- Adjustments of membership dues may be made from time to time by the Echo Board of Directors.
- Up to five (5) individuals from your office are entitled to receive a subscription to the Echo Journal, our bi-monthly publication.
- Full Terms and Conditions of this membership can be found at www.echo-ca.org.